Friday, August 13, 2010

School Year 2010-2011

Well, here they are my kids, headed out into the lone and dreary world. Don't they look sad?! Hunter is NOT in school, he's just 2, but you know how they are, they have to be dressed, have their own backpack, and their own snacks, and make them "feel" like they are doing something special, too!


This is the traditional posed photo, and this is usually how it goes...





Me: "Kids time to leave, oh, wait, someone get the camera"

Them: "Mom, we're gonna be late!"

Me: "C'mon, it won't take but a second"

Them: "Grumble, grumble, grumble"

Me: "okay, now everyone stand together and act like you like each other"

6 pictures later.....

Them: "Are we done?!"



Now you know why I don't post many photos!

They all have survived the first 3 days and have loved it...I am still playing catchup from all the summer projects. My folks are coming in town for a few weeks, so I'm super excited. I will post pics of our projects!

1 comment: