Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Meet the Parents

SO....I can't even remember the last time I blogged! My parents were here for 3 weeks! It was so special and fun to have them here! The big things, the little things, all of it was so memorable! It is easiest to break this up into 3 different posts. One will be of my Dad and all he did, another will be of my mom and all she did! We enjoyed just having them around. Waking up and having the kids get to sit across from them at breakfast, and hug them on their way out the door. I loved having them around to see their relationships develop with each of our kids! I loved putting the kids to bed and staying up late watching movies, or old episodes of our favorite shows! I love having them in my home...I yell a lot less when they are here, too, I am sure my kids loved that! So, thanks mom and dad for taking the time to visit and for all the fun things we were able to do while you were here!

1 comment: