Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Crafts

So, I have had these things on my list for months now and decided to burn the midnight oil and get them done last night! I'm so happy to check these off my list!!!! DONE!

My nephew is serving an LDS mission in the Philippines and wanted a missionary apron. I saw the ones they sell on line, but liked my idea better! Thanks to a great friend with an awesome embroidery machine I could make it happen! It only cost me $3 to make but $12 to ship! He's worth it!






Growing up I remember my mom had special Santa rugs for us. They were a little rug that told Santa where to put our specific gifts! I made some a few years ago, that weren't quite what I wanted! So thanks to Ilona, my embroidery master I was able to get the perfect look! Rick says I should sew a bow on the top of the black box to make it look like a present, I may still do that, but for now, the kids are really excited and love that they are personalized!

1 comment: