Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Parties

I find myself always crazy, busy, around holidays, which, if I'm being honest, is really my own doing! I like to be involved at school, church and the community! However, being involved also means being busy and that sometimes can become very overwhelming!

This week I signed up to help in Parker's class for the Halloween party. I already had to bring treats since it was Parker's bday, so I figured just do it! I had some great moms who helped. We played halloween bingo and used candy corns as the markers. Then we made ghost tootsie pops (my friend taught at church the week before and they were her handouts to always have the "holy ghost" with us...cute), then we had rootbeer in a kettle with dry ice...the kids loved that part! It was fun to be a part of the class!

Parker (red power ranger) celebrated his bday with 12 of his friends after school that same day...once again, overachiever, just want to cram all the activities in 1 day and knock them out!

We had ghost cucpcakes, juice, pinata, treat bags, and played pin the bat and pass the pumpkin. Everyone had a great time and I was thrilled to have day 1 of our 2 day halloween plans over with!







1 comment:

  1. love the ghost cupcakes!!! so fun! you're crazy with the business...but i can't talk...my weekend wore me out...i'm climbing back into bed as soon as i'm finished typing this :)

    ReplyDelete