Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hunter's "Beautiful" Rug


So, I wish I could take credit for the tender sweet things my 2 yr old says. For those of you who really "know" me, you wonder where he learns these phrases, too!

Lately, everything is "cute" and "boo-tiful" to Hunter, he expresses himself so well and at the right places in conversation.

So today while I did my routine of checking the clearance end caps for anything fun, useful, or awesome that was 75% off at Target we came across this $80 rug, there was 1 left and it was only $19! I thought it might go great in the little boys room and got it, knowing that if I didn't LOVE it, I would return it!

Hunter woke up from his nap, saw the new rug and got SO excited and said, "Mommy it's bootiful!!" He then got up and immediately started dumping out toys and playing, all the while repeating how boo-tiful" it was!

I love my sweet, expressive, tender, funny boy and my NEW rug!

2 comments: