Monday, January 31, 2011

My Baby is 3!!!!!

Three years ago, my kids were snowed in at school, and I went into labor! I remember looking out the window, thinking, "of course, I go into labor with all my kids locked into 2 schools, 4 miles away!" Thanks to a few hefty 4 wheel drives and some neighbors, they were able to get our kids from school, and my grandparents came to stay with them until the baby came! Everything went great, best doctor, hospital, delivery, experience of all my children. Oh, yah, except for the nurse that said, "It's a girl,with all that hair, I'm sure of it"...only to have a boy make his entrance! Can't believe this little baby, is no longer a baby!



Hunter celebrated his 3rd birthday over the weekend! We enjoyed having homemade tacos and angel food cake with strawberries for dessert! He was so excited to open so many bday cards from all his family, and many of his grandparents send him $5! Thanks to my awesome discount shopping, we turned is collection of $5 into $100 worth of toys! Here are the things he got!







It took us over 2 years to get pregnant. I thought maybe God thought our family was complete. Truthfully, I think I will always want more babies! I am so thankful he sent us another special little person from Heaven! I feel so blessed to have been given this little guy to love and raise! Happy Birthday, Hunter!

No comments:

Post a Comment