Friday, January 7, 2011

Sunday Mats

Before Christmas I was looking for a cute, easy, cheap craft for the boys to add to their church bags. I came across different ideas that I loved on blogs and in etsy. I decided on chalkboard mats! I do say that if you love these and want to buy instead of sew, I loved everything in this gals shop:

http://www.etsy.com/people/adornwithaandm?ref=ls_profile


I loved the print she used, but I needed 3 and couldn't afford to buy....so here is my version of her cute mats. Joann's had all I needed and I loved the monster print. My boys love them and it only took 30 mins to make 4! I'm getting better at this sewing business! My favorite thing to use on all my projects is extra wide double fold bias tape! It hides most of my flaws and gives it a clean edge!




3 comments: