Monday, May 17, 2010

Hair Raising!

I have 4 boys and a husband! All who get their haircuts by me! I have gone through every brand of hair product I have found to try to help in the battle of hairstyles in our home. Some boys like it spiked just in front, faux hawk all over, porcupine on top, and just a permanent wave look. At first all the gels work fine, but this gel is the ONLY stuff I have found that will hold any type of hair!!!! I love the product, can't stand the name...Short Sexy Hair Hard Up Gel by Sexy Hair

It is a bit pricey, I would go through a hairstylist to buy it at discount, still cost $9, then I would check TJ maxx and 1 out of 5 times they would get in 1 tube for $9. Walmart and Target sell it, for $16. With 5 heads to cover, I couldn't afford to love it THIS much, but NOW I CAN! Target has it on special 2 for 1 on the end caps in the health and beauty dept. I bought 4 pkgs! You get 2 for $16!

If you are thinking of switching or getting the good stuff, now is the time!!!

2 comments:

  1. my favorite too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that you keep us up to date on all the bargains. i love target. its so fantastic.

    ReplyDelete