Saturday, May 1, 2010

They Come in Three's

When I think about the things I love most, my family is always on the top of my list. I have been blessed with three amazing families in my life. I have the family I was born into, the family I was gifted when I married and the family Rick and I have made together. Anything good that has come out of my life is because of the love and support of these three families. All three families have one thing in common, LOVE. Love for each other and love for the Lord.

My Blessing~

The family I was born into is very special to me. To have been raised with such love and such wonderful parents was my great blessing from the Lord. I have 11 siblings and feel close to each of them. Many people can only count on one hand the people who have influenced their lives. For me there are never enough hands to count the influence they have ALL had in my life.

My Gift~
Rick was widowed in 1995 leaving him to raise their 15mth old daughter, Aubrey. His wife Cindy came from a wonderful family that have always been there for them and were there for me with love and support when he and I married. That was such a gift to me when I became an instant mother. I cherish their family and the large part they all play in our lives.




My Posterity~
I have been given a great responsibility to raise children who are kind, selfless, honest, good, hardworking, grateful, who love others and love the Lord. I could never do this without the love and support of a great husband and the help of a loving Father in Heaven. This family keeps me grounded, wears me out and brings me more joy than I have ever known. It is always a work in progress, and never perfect. But, this is what life is for me, always working to become better, do better, and be better.


And in case you were wondering the thing in my life that I most love right behind my family and my faith? DISPOSABLE DIAPERS!

God knew not to send me to earth until these were invented...or this big family I have would be VERY small!

I'm always grateful for the little things in life that make the BIGGEST difference!

3 comments:

  1. that's awesome, Rach! I look forward to more from you! Now...if I could just get back to doing mine....hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, finally a blog eh?! love it so far!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! i promise to be a constant "follower"

    ReplyDelete