Sunday, May 9, 2010

I wonder....


I wonder If this little girl knew then the special life she was to live?

Did she know that she would be just as beautiful on the outside as she was on the inside?

Do you think she dreamt of being a wife, a mother, a friend?

When she would play pretend did she picture her life with 6 sons and 6 daughters?

Did she ever imagine that she would have a multitude of little ones who would look to her for guidance, love, friendship, and security?

Could she ever have imagined that she would be blessed with such a posterity?

This little girl I know and love was sent on this earth to be MY mother.

This same girl would never have dreamt that her life would ever be filled with so much joy, happiness, and especially love. She would never believe that she would be chosen for such a special life. How thankful I am that her life became bigger than her dreams! How blessed my life is to have been born to such a special person.

To this sweet girl, thank you for choosing me, for loving me, for wanting me and for inspiring me to not limit my dreams. I Love you Mom.

2 comments:

  1. what a sweet picture. what a beautiful note to your mom. happy mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this post. Your mom is so beautiful!

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete