Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why I love Kohl's

So. I happened upon an advertisement that showed that right now the toys for the Kohl's Cares for Kids program was Toy Story. I woke Hunter up from his nap so we could get to town and back before the school kids got home. He is obsessed with toy story and repeatedly watches the DVD's every day! I love their stuffed toys because they are big, but not too big, and machine washable! These are perfect for their sleeping buddy! I was happy to support a great cause and get great quality books and toys for a screaming deal. If you ever need a great, affordable gift, I would always check here first! Each item is always $5 At our store they are right in front by the check stands.

The other reason we love Kohl's is their great clearance prices. 80-90% off is a price I can live with!

1 comment:

  1. my MIL bought mace woody. cute. yep, kohl's has some good deals. hunter is a cutie- how old is he now?

    ReplyDelete